- Features & Benefits
- Fitting Options
- Shipping Information
- Instruction Manual
The 1.2 Gallon Manifold Kit is designed with a U-shape irrigation manifold that allows cultivators to top feed plants with pressurized 180-degree emitters for optimal coverage. This plug-and-play system requires a 1100GPH irrigation pump and timer to be purchased separately if choosing to automate. Cultivators now have the option of color-coding specific plants, flowers, and gardens when selecting any of the available colors.
- Includes Irrigation and Drainage fittings and accessories
- Barb Fittings: Perfect for growers in smaller grow spaces that need a flexible cultivation system. Using our ¾" Vinyl Tubing, customers can easily adapt or move their system to another growing area.
- PVC Fittings: Essential for growers building out large cultivation systems who prefer rigid irrigation and drainage lines. Growers can use the ½" - 1" PVC Tees to connect to outsourced 1" PVC line and create more permanent grow spaces that will last run after run.
- Works with Drain to Waste and Hydroponic (recirculating) growing applications
Growers are no longer forced to grow only "one way" when using The Bucket Company systems. Simply choose your preferred method by assembling your system to Drain to Waste or Recirculate back to your reservoir. This growing system is also compatible with The Bucket Company's Ez-Pz Runoff Pump Kit which assists with the drainage process. Avoid water spills with our Runoff Pump as it captures runoff from the entire system and discharges it to a central drain location. See the Ez-Pz Runoff Pump product page for more details!
- UV Protected 3-5 years
- Color coordinate your garden
- Pressurized feeding system (up to 40 PSI)
- Adjustable height when using 1/2" PVC Legs
- Versatile system that helps with aisle and space management
- Works with all growing mediums (Coco, Soil, Hydroton, Rockwool, etc)
- Barb: If you are a grower who wants a more flexible set-up, you can choose our Barb Kit which comes with plastic fittings to connect to ¾" Vinyl Tubing. The vinyl tubing, fittings, and accessories come included in this kit so you are ready to grow!
- PVC: If you prefer an organized grow with hard pipe lines instead, you can choose our PVC Kit which comes with the ½" - 1" PVC tees that allow you to connect a 1" PVC line. Because the size of the lines vary from grow to grow, the 1" PVC pipes do not come included in this kit and will need to be outsourced from your local hardware store.
|Dimensions (in):||L 10.49” x W 10.49” x H 8.69”|
|Drain (ID /OD):||3/4”|
|PVC Legs (Optional):||9” Height|
|Recommended Reservoir Per 12 Buckets: (Gallons/Liters)||20-26 Gallons / 77-100 Liters|
|Recommended Pump Size Per 12 Buckets:||594GPH / 2248LPH|
|Works With All Growing Mediums:||Coco, Soil, Hydroton, Rockwool, etc|
|Weight (Per 12 Bucket Kit):||21 lbs|
|Dimensions (Per 12 Bucket Kit Box):||L 20" × W 17" × H 19" in|