- Features & Benefits
The Bucket Company's 1/2” Elbow to 1/2" Male Pipe Thread (MPT) or 3/4" Barb Elbow (Universal) Fitting allows cultivators to assemble drainage systems on the 5 Gallon and 10 Gallon Ez-Pz Buckets as well as the 15.5" and 22" Ez-Pz Runoff Trays.
- This threaded male fitting can also be used with the 1/2" Double Union Female Valve when assembling the irrigation manifold systems on any of the Ez-Pz Buckets. Typically used on the last bucket in a row to end the line without needing any other accessories!
- PTFE thread tape (Teflon Tape) is recommended for threaded joints. Rated and works with 1/2” threaded piping or 3/4” Vinyl Tubing/Rubber Hose.
MPT = Male Pipe Thread
- Can be used with both irrigation and drainage applications
- Compatible with several of The Bucket Company products and accessories
- Universal fitting that can be used with other threaded fittings (1/2") or vinyl tubing (3/4")