For Commercial and International Purchasing. Click here.
The 10 Gallon Stake Growers Kit includes Branch Spreader Arms which allows cultivators who use stakes, sticks, or bamboo systems to support plant growth by placing their stakes outside the actual Bucket to avoid harming root systems. Designed with a U-Shape top feed irrigation manifold that closely resembles hand watering but without the time and labor! Cultivators now have the option of color-coding specific plants, flowers, and gardens when selecting any of the available colors.
With so many different ways to grow the plants and fruits you love, The Bucket Company created a solution to the ever-changing industry by designing a line of growing systems that work with both Drain to Waste and Hydroponic (recirculating) applications. Growers are no longer forced to grow only "one way" when using The Bucket Company systems. Simply choose your preferred method by assembling your system to Drain to Waste or Recirculate back to your reservoir.
This growing system is also compatible with The Bucket Company's Ez-Pz Runoff Pump Kit which assists with the drainage process. Helps avoid water spills by capturing runoff from the entire system while still allowing cultivators to drain to one main site or recirculate back to reservoir for Hydroponic growing applications!
- Features & Benefits:
- Color coordinate your garden
- Adjustable height when using 1-1/4" PVC Legs
- Versatile system that helps with aisle and space management
- Branch Spreader Arms hold stakes/sticks outside of the root zone
- Works with all growing mediums (Coco, Soil, Hydroton, Rockwool, etc)
- Fitting options:
Barb: If you are a grower who wants a more flexible set-up, you can choose our Barb Kit which comes with plastic fittings to connect to ¾" Vinyl Tubing. The vinyl tubing, fittings, and accessories come included in this kit so you are ready to grow!
- PVC: If you prefer an organized grow with hard piped lines instead, you can choose our PVC Kit which comes with the ½" - 1" PVC tees that allow you to connect a 1" PVC line. Because the size of the lines vary from grow to grow, the 1" PVC pipes do not come included in this kit and will need to be outsourced from your local hardware store.
Instruction ManualSystem Information
|Dimensions: L 19.75” x W 19.75” x H 16.625”|
|Drain Port Size: ID 3/4” / OD 1- 1/16”|
|PVC Legs (Optional): 8" Height|
|Recommended Reservoir Per 4 Buckets: (Gallons/Liters): 24-26 Gallons / 90-100 Liters|
|Recommended Pump Size Per 4 Buckets: 1100GPH / 4164LPH|
|Works With All Growing Mediums: Coco, Soil, Hydroton, Rockwool, etc|
|Weight (Per 4 Bucket Kit)||40 lbs|
|Dimensions (Per 4 Bucket Kit Box)||L 22 × W 22 × H 23 in|